A non-invasive treatment for fat reduction and skin tightening.
Find the right treatment.
Awards & Recognition
Emtone® Treatment in Newcastle.
Emtone® is the first and only device that simultaneously delivers thermal and mechanical energy to eliminate all leading causes of cellulite and loose skin effectively and non-invasively.
We are currently the only clinic in Newcastle with an Emtone® Machine. Emtone® is a non-invasive CE-medical marked treatment, cleared by the FDA. It treats the real causes of cellulite, gets to the root of the problem, instead of eliminating the symptoms and only improving the appearance. This helps deliver fast and long-lasting results. Clinical studies demonstrate that Emtone® is 64% more effective than standalone cellulite treatments for building elastin, and 59% more effective for building collagen . Additionally, Emtone® was shown to be two times faster than stand-alone therapies, with a 90% rate of patient satisfaction
• The only one device that treats all 5 causes of cellulite with immediately visible results that last
• Therapy is not limited to BMI and skin type – everybody is a candidate
• Combination of powerful thermal and mechanical energy allows treating all kinds and grades of cellulite
• Non-invasive & no downtime – so you can carry on with everyday life right after a treatment session
The first-of-its-kind energy combination—thermal monopolar radio-frequency and mechanical targeted pressure energy— is what sets Emtone® apart from other treatments available. This unrivalled combination has a profound effect on connective tissues that are prone to cellulite, resulting in increased production of collagen and elastin to effectively address all major factors contributing to cellulite and smoothen the appearance of dimpling.
How Does Emtone® Work
Emtone® employs the clinically proven technologies of radio frequency (RF) and targeted pressure energy in a hand-held clinical device. Both these technologies are proven to increase collagen production, increasing the skin’s elasticity. With a controlled temperature application, the amount of fatty deposits in any affected area are reduced. The pressure on the connective strands means that the fibrous structures relax and reduce the underlying tension in the skin, which create that dimpled effect.
If you have visible areas of cellulite and are fit and healthy, then the chances are that you will be able to undergo a treatment of Emtone®. However, prior to any treatment here at RT Aesthetics Newcastle, we will invite you to attend a no obligation consultation, so we can Talk about your individual concerns and advise on the most appropriate treatment for yourself.
With Emtone® there is no downtime as this is a non-surgical treatment, this mean you can carry out your normal day to day life as usual.
One of the benefit’s of Emtone® is that it help each individual clients confidence grow with each treatment as they start seeing a improvement in the treated area or areas.
Non-Invasive & Non-Surgical
Emtone® is the ideal Cellulite reduction and skin tightening treatment for those who want to avoid surgery, the Emtone® treatment destroys fat cells, builds collagen and helps with skin elastins without the need for surgery
Emtone® is clinically to treat all 5 stages of cellulite a reduce the appearance.
|1 Area of Emtone®
|2 Areas of Emtone®
|3 Areas of Emtone®
What You Need To Know
Depending on the number of areas you’re having treated, it takes around 10 – 60 minutes from start to finish. Your aesthetic practitioner will be with you throughout your treatment manually targeting the areas of concern.
Although risks are rare, some clients report mild redness, bruising and slight swelling after treatment. These are mild and can last up to 48 hours post treatment, however, most clients do not suffer any post-treatment sensitivities.
Results are permanent as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained post treatment. Results are usually visible within 4-6 weeks and continue to develop for up to 3 months post-treatment.
Protocol for Emtone® is usually 20-60-minute treatments, depending on the number of areas. These will be scheduled 5-10 days apart. Contact us today to learn more about the treatment.
Prior to your Emtone® treatment it is recommended that you begin to make changes to your lifestyle by:
- Increasing water intake (aim for 2 – 3 litres per day)
- Reduce the intake of toxins to the body (tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, carbohydrates and fatty foods)
- Increase the consumption of fruit and vegetables
- Avoid a heavy meal an hour before treatment
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment
- Avoid having any laser hair removal or laser treatment 1 weeks before treatment (in the area you’re having treated)
- If the skin is red, irritated or broken, we cannot carry out your treatment until the skin has completely healed
- Please wear loose fitting clothing, no tight jeans etc
- Avoid Aspirin and Ibuprofen during the treatment program
In order to achieve optimum results from your Emtone® treatment, we strongly recommend the following:
- Drink 2 – 3 litres of water daily, keep a large bottle with you at all times and infuse with lemons and limes for flavour – this will flush out the crystallised lipids (dead fat cells) out of your body through the lymphatic system
- Exercise for a minimum of 1 hour per week as this will assist in the metabolism of the dead fat cells and contribute to healthy lifestyle
- Follow a healthy eating diet plan (we offer these on our website, head over and click ‘resources’) and reduce your intake of alcohol, carbohydrates and caffeine during the treatment programme
- Regular body brushing at home is a great way to stimulate the lymphatic system to naturally eliminate the fat cells – do this twice daily for 2 minutes
- Use the RT Organics Body Sculpt Oil daily when body brushing to help assist the removal of dead fat cells and promote good blood flow
- Take 2 scoops of RT Aesthetics 20:80 inulin powder daily, mix with any liquid or food
- Avoid hot baths or showers, steam or heat treatments for 24 hours
- Avoid Aspirin and Ibuprofen during the treatment programme
- Lymphatic massage will accelerate the process of removing the fat cells
The vast majority of people we see here at RT Aesthetics, as long as they are over the age of 18, are able to have the Emtone® treatment. However, there are some contraindications to this treatment listed below. If you have a health condition which is not listed and you are concerned about your suitability for this treatment, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Pregnant & breastfeeding
- Surgery (in the treatment area)
With a friendly and relaxing atmosphere, you can be reassured that you will receive a down-to-earth, open and honest service where you will not be judged or pushed into anything you don’t want to do or pressured into unnecessary purchases.
- You will first meet with your aesthetic practitioner who will go through the treatment in detail and ensure you understand everything
- They will ensure all paperwork is completed, this includes a medical history screening, treatment areas assessment and lifestyle questions
- Your aesthetic practitioner will then start by taking photos and go through the treatment process
- A grounding pad will be place ion your back to bring through the radio-frequency and RF Cream will be apply to the area of treatment
- The aesthetic practitioner will program the machine to deliver the desired radio frequency temperature
- You will feel intense but comfortable heat sensation in the treated area which is comparable to hot stone massage, at the same time you will be enduring shockwave therapy which feel like a mechanical vibration feeling in the treated area.
- At the end of treatment the device will be removed and the aesthetic practitioner will give you wipes to clean RF Cream from the area.
- You will be given aftercare advice on the day of your treatment and this will also be sent to you via email for you to refer back to
- 12 weeks is the estimated time to see the maximum results, however we have had clients report good results after only 4 – 6 weeks. Clients are still advised to live a healthy lifestyle as this will help maintain results.
There are many areas you can treat with the Emtone® treatment. These are some of the areas we can treat, however this is not a full list so please contact us to request an area you want to tighten or sculpt and reduce fat.
- Flanks / Love Handles
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
- Front Thighs
- Back Thighs