Who we are
RT Aesthetics is a trading name of RT Aesthetics LTD, registered in England company number 11395180. We are located at: The Knowles, Front Street, Whickham, NE16 4SN. RT Aesthetics Ltd are registered with the FCA as an Appointed Representative of Medifinance Ltd.
- Our website address is: https://www.rtaesthetics.co.uk
- Our Email Address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Client Services Number is: 0191 649 8699
Here at RT Aesthetics we care deeply about your privacy and we strive to ensure that your personal information always stays safe while we work hard to provide you with an excellent level of service.
RT Aesthetics is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By visiting www.rtaesthetics.co.uk, or becoming a client or a member, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice. When you call us you are consenting to your data been used and processed by RT Aesthetics. All calls you make to RT Aesthetics or we make to you are recorded and stored within our CRM system. These ensure that excellent customer services is adhered too and that policies are followed.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by RT Aesthetics is controlled primarily by RT Aesthetics Ltd – The Knowles, Front Street, Whickham, NE16 4SN.
Your privacy is important to us, and we want to communicate with RT Aesthetics clients in a way which has their consent, and which is inline with UK law on data protection (GDPR). In order for us to contact you regarding appointments, while also keeping a record of your treatments with us.
We will store the following information:
- Personal Details (Name, DOB, Address, Email, Contact Number)
- Health & Lifestyle Questionnaires
- Medical History
- Treatment Interests
- Informed Treatment Consent Forms
- Photograph Consent Forms
- Marketing Consent
- Contact Details
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard your information. Your electronic contact details are stored on our CRM systems, and our Clinic Management software, details of this can be seen below. The software providers are GDPR compliant for your data protection. All marketing and promotional content is created in-house by our team. Any personal and medical information we hold for you offline (i.e your treatment records) will be stored in a secure way and will be accessed only by staff of RT Aesthetics LTD. We are required by law to keep your records for a minimum of 10 yrs after which time it can be securely destroyed. None of your information will be shared with any third party and will only be used within RT Aesthetics LTD.
All information given will be stored in a secure cloud server powered by GetTimely, ActiveCampaign and Google. If photographs are taken they will be stored securely via this online cloud service. Any paper forms will be uploaded to your client file and store securely in this manner. The paper copy will also be stored in a locked cabinet in our main clinic located at RT Aesthetics LTD, The Knowles, Front Street, Whickham, NE16 4SN. Storing your data via cloud servers ensures better security of your data, company filling and any future legal claim that may arise.
From time to time RT Aesthetics LTD may contact you regarding new treatments, special offers and events that our clinics may be holding along with appointment reminders via phone, text or email. You will be given options to consent to this within your GDPR consent form, when calling us or booking an appointment.
All calls you make to us or we make to you are recorded and assigned to your client account on our CRM system. These may be listed too and used to help us better our client experience. Call recordings can also be used to listen back to calls in the event of a complaint, cancellation, refunds or treatment suitability. These recordings will be stored for up to 5 years on your client record account. Any call that is made to you will be recorded and the staff member calling you will make this clear when they call you. When a call is recorded we collect: a digital recording of the telephone conversation the telephone number of both parties (internal and external). Personal data revealed during a telephone call will be digitally recorded for example name and contact details to deliver appropriate services. Occasionally ‘special category’ personal information may be recorded where a customer voluntarily discloses health, religious, ethnicity or criminal information to support their request for advice and/or services. Telephone call recording will be turned off, when a customer’s credit or debit card details are given, in line with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCS DSS) and data protection legislation including General Data Protection Regulations (‘GDPR’).
In order to keep all personnel entering the property safe and secure we have CCTV in operation. However, this will not be used inside our treatment rooms to respect and retain client’s dignity. CCTV is operated and stored by RT Aesthetics LTD, and is only used for business purposes. If you require more information on this please email email@example.com or call 0191 649 8699.
We are required by UK law to hold these records for up to 10 years, after which time it will be securely destroyed. If at any time you believe the information we hold to be incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. Subject Access Request – You have the right to request a copy of all the information that we hold about you. There is an admin charge of £30 plus VAT for this and we will print all information we hold on you and post it to you within 20 working days of the request. To request this, you should write to us with a cheque made payable to RT Aesthetics LTD. This request should be sent to: RT Aesthetics LTD, The Knowles, Front Street, Whickham, NE16 4SN or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you details on how to make payment.
- I give permission for RT Aesthetics LTD to contact me regarding appointment reminders, confirmations and cancellations.
- I give permission, as the named person above, for RT Aesthetics LTD storing and using my personal information inline with data protection laws.
- I give permission, as the named person above, for RT Aesthetics LTD storing my information as set out above.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Name, Email address, Telephone numbers, Age and DOB, Occupation, Medical History, Lifestyle History, Photographs.
The correct medical and lifestyle history is needed by us and necessary for us to be able to carry out safe and effective treatments for you. Before and after photographs are required for your records to enable us to monitor your progress and are required by our insurers. These will not be shared or viewed by anyone unless we have permission to do so.
You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to receive products or services from us.
We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your information requests, customising treatment programmes for you, improving our Site and how we communicate with you.
How We Store Your Information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard your information.
Your electronic contact details are stored on our CRM systems, Hubspot, Circleloop, TIDIO, Manychat and Pipedrive, and our Clinic Management software system Gettimely. The software providers are GDPR compliant for your data protection.
All marketing and promotional content is created in-house by our team. We use mail-chimp for our marketing emails.
Any personal and medical information we hold for you offline (i.e your treatment records) will be stored in a secure and locked filing cabinet in a private office, accessed only by staff of RT Aesthetics LTD.
We are required by law to keep your records for a minimum of 7 yrs after which time it can be securely destroyed. We may keep an archive of your information.
All calls you make to us are recorded and assigned to your client account on our CRM system.
How We Communicate With You:
Marketing – We generally communicate with you via:
Email – We email you with information about products and services that you have requested and provide you with information regarding RT Aesthetics Clinic, treatments, products, special offers, competitions, promotions, news and advice that you may be interested in,
SMS – We send occasional SMS for special offers and promotions
Telephone – We phone you to follow up with your treatment enquiry or occasionally we will call you to tell you about new treatments you may be interested in of special offers. We will call you if you leave your contact number on any of our forms or enquires. All these calls are recorded and saved under your client profile.
Direct mail – From time to time we may send you direct mail, such as Greetings cards, brochures, treatment information, vouchers and special offers.
Facebook Messenger – If you subscribe to our Facebook messenger app, from time to time we will message you with news about treatments, special offers and competitions. The software we use for this is called Manychat.
Communications – We will also send you appointment reminders via Email and SMS.
If at any point you believe the information we hold is incorrect you may request to see this and have it corrected or deleted.
You have the right too unsubscribe from our marketing and promotions. To do so please email us: email@example.com. If you would like to change your preferences in how we contact you for appointment reminders and any other correspondence please email us.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses.A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are most often small text files that websites may put on your computer whilst you are browsing. Cookies are used for many different purposes. For example, they can:
- Help search engines remember that you want your search results in English;
- Help a website remember your preferences so that you don’t need to customise it every time;
- Help our website to deliver a better service by showing you the content most relevant to you;
- Identify and resolve errors so that the site is improved for everybody;
- Analyse how well a website is performing.
The most common function of cookies is to remember bits of information that help make browsing the web easier and more hassle-free for you.
Here is an example of a cookie:
- Name: SomeCookie
- Value: 1234a5b678c9
- Domain: [Domain name]
- Expires: [date]
The cookie explained:
- Name = The name of the cookie
- Value = The piece of information that the cookie is created to store
- Domain = The website where the cookie is used
- Expires = The date when the cookie will be deleted from your web browser
All modern browsers have tools to help you delete or block cookies. But it’s important to remember that many websites need cookies in order to function properly. By deleting or blocking cookies, you could also block certain personalised features and you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the website’s features.
To find out how to turn cookies on or off, see how to manage cookies.
Controlling Your Personal Information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking UNSUBSCRIBE or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to RT Aesthetics LTD, The Knowles, Front Street, Whickham, NE16 4SN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at RT Aesthetics, please e-mail us a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Terms & Conditions will change also. You should check our website frequently to see any changes
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RT Aesthetics LTD, The Knowles, Front Street, whickham, NE16 4SN.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to RT Aesthetics, accessible from www.rtaesthetics.co.uk
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Third-PartiesPurpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By phone number: 0191 649 8699