Treatment for Urinary Incontinence.
Emsella Pelvic Floor Treatment is a revolutionary procedure that uses electromagnetic energy to help strengthen and tone the muscles of the pelvic floor.
This non-surgical treatment takes only 30 minutes, and patients can experience up to 11,000 contractions in just one session. The treatment has been proven to be effective for both men and women who suffer from stress incontinence, urge incontinence, and mixed incontinence.
The procedure is simple and requires no special preparation or recovery time. Before the treatment session begins, you will sit on our Emsella chair. This device then sends out strong electromagnetic pulses that contract and relax the pelvic floor muscles.
Who Is The Treatment Suitable For?
If you are struggling with any of the following conditions linked with pelvic floor problems, then BTL Emsella® might be the perfect treatment for you:
- Stress incontinence is caused by menopause or childbirth.
- Urine leakage when laughing, coughing, sneezing, or exercising.
- Inability to control bladder when feeling a sudden, intense urge to pee.
- Intimate health conditions such as vaginal laxity and difficulty reaching orgasm.
- For men where infections, prostate cancer or stress have had a negative impact on incontinence and/or intimate health.
- For women where body ageing, childbirth and menopause have led to incontinence as the muscles that support the pelvic floor lose strength.
Emsella pelvic floor treatment is effective for both men and women in improving bladder control and intimate health.
What are the Key Benefits of Emsella?
Emsella pelvic floor treatment offers multiple benefits to clients looking for a revolutionary way to address often embarrassing incontinence problems. Whether you’re looking for a method to help improve tight pelvic floor symptoms for male treatment, or a therapy that can help to boost your sexual health, Emsella can help. The key benefits of this treatment for pelvic floor disorder are:
- It’s non-invasive
- It’s quick – a session lasts 30 minutes
- There are no add-ons – you only pay for the cost of the treatment, no extras
- You keep your clothes on
- There are no intimate examinations
- The Emsella chair runs independently so you can be left alone to enjoy your treatment
- There’s zero downtime
- Results last for around six to 12 months