RT Aesthetics Ltd Terms & Conditions
Please read our full terms and conditions along with our terms of service
Please read our full terms and conditions. These terms are deemed to be accepted by the Client/Customer by virtue of, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Written acceptance by an authorised signatory
- Emailed acceptance from an authorised signatory
- Attempted payment via any means, whether or not the payment is honoured; or
- Utilisation of RT Aesthetics services, such as calling us, submitting your details on our website, visiting our website, emailing us, visiting our clinic, writing to us, or using our social media platforms to engage with us.
We accept bookings by phone and via our online booking system. We will require your full name, contact number and email address to secure your booking (client). If you have given us a email address you will be sent a booking confirmation via email. Please notify us of any changes to your contact details. We will send you a text message with forms to complete before your appointment. It is important that these forms are completed before attending the clinic.
- Consultation appointments are charged at £10 and this will be taken upon booking to secure the face-to-face consultation appointment.
- Laser hair removal consultations and patch test’s are charged at £25 and covers the cost of the laser used and your face-to-face consultation appointment. Every new client MUST have a patch test and payment will be taken upon booking to secure the consultation and patch test.
- RT Aesthetics Ltd require a deposit payment to book any treatment of £50. Deposits will be taken by card payment, at the time of booking.
- Your appointment will be confirmed by Email.
- An appointment reminder SMS is sent to you 48 hours before your appointment and email is sent 72 hours before.
- Any appointment must be rescheduled within 48 hours notice. You will lose your deposit if you cancel after this time, or do not turn up for you’re appointment.
- All deposit payments are non-refundable upon booking.
- Deposit payments will be forfeited in full should you choose to cancel your appointment for any reason.
- Cancellation within 48 hours/non attendance will incur 100% of the charge of the service booked.
- RT Aesthetics Ltd will save the card details used at the time of booking. This will allow us to charge any fees should the client fail to attend, cancel their appointment with less than 48 hours notice or arrive late to their appointment.
Your appointments are very important to the team members at RT Aesthetics Ltd. Your appointment is reserved especially for you and, while we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary, we respectfully request at least 48 hours’ notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. We will confirm your appointment with you 72 hours in advance by email and 48 hours by text message. This is because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago.
No cancellations or changes allowed within 48 hours of the appointment. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply if you fail to give at least 48 hours’ notice that you will not be able to make your appointment or you do not show.
- Appointments can be rescheduled 48-hours in advance free of charge without incurring an additional deposit.
- Less than 48 hours’ notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- ‘No shows’ will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- You can easily reschedule an appointment using the link in your confirmation email.
- Deposit payments will be forfeited in full should you choose to cancel your appointment for any reason.
- Any treatment (which is part of a course) cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be deducted from the course total or charged at full price.
The cancellation policy gives us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability and keeps our team members’ schedules filled. Our aim is to provide you with an excellent level of service and our policies help us to achieve this. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
Late Arrival For Appointments
Arriving late for your appointment will result in a reduction in your treatment time. We will only the carry out the treatment within the allocated time booked.
If you are more than 15 minutes late your treatment will be cancelled and rescheduled to a later date. RT Aesthetics will charge the client 50% of the reserved service amount and will require a new deposit payment for the new appointment.
For consultations you will lose the £10 or £25 payment made for the booking. You will be required to make a new payment for a new appointment.
No Show Policy
Any cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the reserved service amount. No shows will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. This will be taken from the card used at the time of booking.
If you have paid upfront we offer a full refund on any payment made for a treatment or course of treatment within 5 days of purchase, prior to the treatment being delivered. There is a £30 administration charge for any refunds.
Deposit payments will be forfeited in full should you choose to cancel your appointment for any reason.
Treatments which have taken place, will not be refunded in any circumstances.
We cannot refund any package or course that has already commenced.
The only exception to this policy is a serious or long term illness that contra-indicates the treatment, confirmed by a medical certificate. If the treatment has already completed there will be no refunds as the client has had the treatment. If the treatment has not yet started or the client has treatments left under a treatment package, RT Aesthetics Ltd will issue a refund, minus the cost of the services used at full price and our refund administration charge of £30.
All courses of treatments must be used with 6 months of purchase.
Laser hair removal packages are valid for 12 months from purchase.
Gift vouchers must be completed within 12 months of the date of purchase or within the time specified on the gift voucher.
If you have bought the product at our clinic you are not entailed to any refund. However, we you can exchange any product if you are unhappy with the product you purchased.
RT Aesthetics Ltd will only exchange products that are unopened and returned to us in a saleable condition with an original receipt within 5 days of purchase.
Unfortunately opened products cannot be refunded, unless damaged. If goods are damaged this must be reported to us within 48 hours and can be exchanged at our clinic.
If you bought the product online you can return the product within 28 days of purchase.
- There is a £7.50 PPE USSAGE charge for all treatment bookings.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred. Your gift voucher number must be quoted at the time of booking and the voucher handed to the therapist at the start of your treatment. You are not under obligation to use the full value of your vouchers during one session. Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out above also apply to gift vouchers.
We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
Please inform your practitioner of any medical condition including pregnancy prior to booking as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
In the interest of comfort of all our clients, please refrain from using a mobile phone and ensure it is switched off, or on silent, for the full duration of your time at the salon.
Please understand that we can cannot accommodate children under 16 at our clinic.
Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.
- All treatment packages are valid for 6 months from purchase.
- Laser hair removal packages are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- No refund will be given if the package expires and/or you decide to not continue treatment. In the case you no longer want to attend the clinic for your treatment you will loose the cost of that package.
- If you are on our direct debit scheme you will still need to make all payments.
- You can read all the terms and conditions of our direct debit scheme below.
Package Direct Debit Scheme T&CS
Spread the cost with our direct debit scheme with no credit check and no hassle. Our direct debit scheme allows you to pay a deposit payment of 35 percent of the treatment value on the day of your consultation appointment plus any document admin charges. You can then split the remaining payments between 1 – 4 months with no interest charges. The split payments are depending on the treatment package and more information on how many payments you can split the package into can be found on the packages page or information leaflet.
The Borrower (client) shall be liable for all costs, expenses and expenditures incurred including, without limitation, the complete legal costs of the Lender incurred by enforcing this Note as a result of any default by the Borrower and such costs will be added to the principal then outstanding and shall be due and payable by the Borrower to the Lender immediately upon demand of the Lender. In the case of the Borrower’s default and the acceleration of the amount due by the Lender all amounts outstanding under this Note will bear interest at the rate of 8.00 percent per annum from the date of demand until paid.
When joining our direct debit scheme you are required to show photographic ID with proof of billing address dated in the last 3 months.
Principal Amount: £xxx.xx (set at time of signing document)
- FOR SERVICES RECEIVED, The Borrower promises to pay to the Lender at such address as may be provided in writing to the Borrower, the principal sum of £xxx.xx (set at time of signing document) GBP, without interest payable on the unpaid principal, beginning on 1st day of the month on the soonest date applicable.
- This Note will be repaid in consecutive monthly instalments of principal and interest commencing on 1st day of the month following the agreement been signed, and continuing with the balance then owing under this Note being paid at that time.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Note, if the Borrower defaults in the performance of any obligation under this Note, then the Lender may declare the principal amount owing and interest due under this Note at that time to be immediately due and payable.
- The Borrower shall be liable for all costs, expenses and expenditures incurred including, without limitation, the complete legal costs of the Lender incurred by enforcing this Note as a result of any default by the Borrower and such costs will be added to the principal then outstanding and shall be due and payable by the Borrower to the Lender immediately upon demand of the Lender. In the case of the Borrower’s default and the acceleration of the amount due by the Lender all amounts outstanding under this Note will bear interest at the rate of 8.00 percent per annum from the date of demand until paid.
- If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Note is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intention that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Note will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
- This Note will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Country of England.
- This Note will ensure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns of the Borrower and the Lender. The Borrower waives presentment for payment, notice of non-payment, protest and notice of protest.
- If the Borrower repays the loan early, there will be no charged.
- The Borrower agrees to pay the invoice in full within X Payments (set at time of signing document) and if they default the full loan amount will become payable with all legal costs incurred passed onto the borrower. If the borrower does not understand this agreement and/or do not want to be bound by these terms they will not sign this agreement.
- Payments will be taken by direct debit using GoCardless. If payment fails, RT Aesthetics Ltd will attempt payment again unless the direct debit has been cancelled. If RT Aesthetics do not receive payment within 2 days of the direct debit failing or the direct debit has been cancelled, you agree for RT Aesthetics Ltd to take the FULL balance by the credit/debit card used for verification process.
- If the borrower defaults and RT Aesthetics Ltd take the full payment via credit/debit, no refunds will be given as you agree the service has been received in full.
- If any payment obligation is not honored by The Borrower, any costs that come under the collection process such as court fees, the Borrower promises to pay all the costs.
- Borrower shall pay all costs incurred by Lender in collecting sums due under this Note after a default, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. If Lender or Borrower sues to enforce this Note or obtain a declaration of its rights hereunder, the prevailing party in any such proceeding shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in the proceeding (including those incurred in any bankruptcy proceeding or appeal) from the non-prevailing party.
- If the borrower defaults and RT Aesthetics Ltd are unable to collect the money via direct debit or credit/debit card the amount owed will be passed onto a debt collection agency. Please note that the borrower will be subjected to collection fees and any fees RT Aesthetics Ltd incur will be collected from the borrower.
Scratch ‘N’ Win
When you book a treatment appointment with us we may offer you a chance to win with our Scratch ‘N’ Win cards. There is the chance to win one of the following prizes:
- £250 Gift Card
- £25 Off Intolerance Testing
- 10% Off Next Treatment
- £25 Gift Card Towards Next Treatment
- 342 On Any Products
- Sorry You Did Not Win This Time, Refer A Friend & Get £25
If you win one of these prizes it must be used within 28 days of issue and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. You cannot use this towards the treatment you have booked in for to receive the scratch card and can only be used on a new treatment appointment. Gift cards and discount offers can only be used on treatments not products or intolerance testing. We reserve the right to stop this offer at any point and discount is subjected to the company who have final say.
Refer A Friend Terms & Conditions
For every friend or family member you refer to RT Aesthetics you will receive £25 treatment credit and for every 5 clients you refer you will receive an additional £100 treatment credit – thats £225 per 5 clients you refer. Once your referral has completed their treatment and paid their invoice you will receive an email confirmation. Wait 30 Days for the credit to be applied. You can now spend your treatment credit on any of our treatments. Please note that the credit is only valid for 3 months. Your free credit cannot be used towards any special offer, packages, gift cards or intolerance testing. Your credit is non-transferable to anyone else and cannot be used on the same day as your referral. Credit can only be used 30 days after your referral has paid there invoice and is valid 90 days from that date.
Membership is not refundable or transferable. Payments are payable on 1st of each month via direct debit. Six month subscription applies to all memberships. At the end of your six month subscription your membership will renew on a monthly basis until you notify us to cancel. Discount is only available to the named member and cannot be used in conjunction with any offers or promotions unless stated in the offer. RT Aesthetics reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions or withdraw the scheme at any time. RT Aesthetics reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership when a member is not abiding by the terms and conditions.
When joining our membership you are required to show photographic ID with proof of billing address. Treatments are subject to availability so we recommend that for peak times such as weekends, treatments are booked in advance to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to refuse any treatment on medical grounds and/or if we consider it inappropriate in our professional opinion. Failure to attend for a pre-booked treatment without notifying us will result in 50% of the cost for the appointment being deducted from your debit/credit card on file.
When signing up for a membership we will take your card details and direct debit information so that we can take payment on a monthly basis. If you fail to make all payments or cancel your direct debit we will take the full remaining balance from the saved card on file. You will receive an invoice to confirm this payment and membership benefits will continue until the end of your 6 month agreement.
Your membership will begin once the 1st payment has been made (1st of the month). You cannot benefit from any of the benefits until the first payment has been made.
Ending Your Membership
A six month subscription applies to all memberships and if you cancel before this period you may be subject to cancellation fees. Please read below to find out about our cancellation policy. You can cancel your membership by the following means:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 0191 649 8699
- Writing – RT Aesthetics LTD, The Knowles, Front Street, Whickham, NE16 4SN
Within 14 Days
You have the right to cancel your membership free of charge within the first 14 days of signing up. If you cancel within 14 days but have used any of the benefits within the membership you will be liable to pay for ANY services used at the full price with no discount. For example, if you signed up for the Gold Membership and used the facial treatments you would be liable to pay £200.00.
Between 14 days & six months
You have the right to cancel your membership between 14 days and six months but will be liable for an early cancellation fee of £75 plus any additions months not paid for at full price. For example, if you cancel your Gold Membership but have only paid 2 months worth of payments, you would be liable to pay the following fees:
- Cancellation Fee – £75
- 4 Months Membership at £49.99 = £199.96
- Total Cancelation Fee £274.96
After 6 Months
You have the right to cancel your membership free of charge at the end of your 6 months of membership. If you cancel within the same month of using any of the benefits within the membership you will be liable to pay for ANY services used at the full price with no discount. For example, if you signed up for the Silver Membership and used the facial treatments you would be liable to pay £200.00.
Please note that if you do not cancel your membership at the end of 6 months, your membership will automatically renew for another 6 months. We will contact you via email to let you know that your membership is due to renew 1 month before auto renewal.
Silver Membership Benefits
- Monthly Radio Frequency Facial
- Members Only Mailing List
Up To £1800 in benefits (12 month period)
- Monthly Radio Frequency Facial
- Monthly Ultrasonic Facial
- Monthly Advance Collagen Infusion
- Members Only Mailing List
Up To £4,002 in benefits (12 month period)
- 2 x Monthly Radio Frequency Facial
- 2 x Monthly Ultrasonic Facial
- 2 x Monthly Advance Collagen Infusion
- Annual MED: HIFU Ultra Discount (£250 off the full face, neck and décolletage)
- 10% Off All Products & Treatments
- Members Only Mailing List
Due to the nature or non-surgical and non-invasive treatments that we offer, we cannot guarantee results.
Results will vary from person to person. Factors such as lifestyle, medical history and age can effect your results and the longevity of results. The results shown are from clients and are typical, however the results are not guaranteed.
This website provides information regarding weight loss, body sculpting, facial treatments, intolerance testing and laser hair removal. It is intended to assist individuals to make an informed decision about the treatments that we offer. We do not offer medical advice or diagnosis any medical condition.
This site is intended to provide our users with educational information only.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant that it is accurate, complete or up to date. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the Products described in it, at any time without notice.
Information on RT Aesthetics website is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and may not be used to diagnose or treat any health condition without the consultation of a qualified health care provider.
Any data contained on the website is provided for guidance only and is not intended to be definitive. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms might have effect in relation to this website. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the internet. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
We accept no responsibility for the content of sites unrelated to www.rtaesthetics.co.uk which we may have links with or for any content displayed on this site. The existence of links from to other sites does not imply www.rtaesthetics.co.uk endorsement of the sites’ entire content (due to the changing nature of the net) or of their officers or employees. However, if you have a complaint about a particular site to which www.rtaesthetics.co.uk has a link, please write to us with details and we will consider removing links to them from this site to: email@example.com.
Refusal of Treatment
We have the right to refuse you treatment without reservation.
If you do not advise us of any medical conditions that may hinder you from having the treatment we reserve the right to refuse treatment to you and charge you fully for the cancellation.
This charge will be the cost of the treatment and/or the consultation cost.
We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful before any treatment is carried out. If we deem the treatment unsuitable for you, we will inform you as to the reasons why either face to face, email or post. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where this is applicable.
RT Aesthetics will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services that we offer to the client. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides RT Aesthetics with all relevant medical history and pre-existing medical conditions before each treatment.
RT Aesthetics will not be liable for any damage, including personal injury, sustained as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details. By having a treatment, the client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by or on behalf of RT Aesthetics regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit RT Aesthetics liability for death or any personal injury resulting from RT Aesthetics negligence.
We always welcome and appreciate feedback from all of our clients, whether this is positive or negative as it allows us to improve our service to you. We would love to hear what you think about RT Aesthetics
Please feel free to email us your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Complaints Procedure
We aim to exceed all our clients expectations and provide them a first class service and enjoyable experience. However we recognise that sometimes things go wrong.
Everyone has the right to expect a positive experience and a good treatment outcome. At RT Aesthetics Ltd we take great pride in the delivery of our service and if you are not happy – we would love the chance to rectify the issue causing you dissatisfaction. We promise to listen, treat you with respect and try to deal with your complaint appropriately and in a timely manner.
How to complain:
RT Aesthetics would like to deal with any complaint as soon as possible.
- Many complaints can be resolved informally. In the first instance contact RT Aesthetics Ltd and, if you feel able, request to speak to the member of staff who carried out your treatment/procedure who will try to resolve the matter.
- If you make contact in person or by phone, make a note of the name of the person you speak to. If a solution is offered at this point, make a note of this as well.
- If you are not satisfied or do not wish an informal solution, you may pursue a formal complaint.
Write down a detailed document of your complaint and send to:
RT Aesthetics Ltd
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Alternatively, you can e-mail it to – email@example.com
Our Customer Complaints Procedure has the following goals:
- To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively;
- To ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout;
- To increase customer satisfaction;
- To use complaints constructively in the planning and improvement of all services.
What Happens Next?
- Formal complaints are acknowledged in writing via email within 5 working days.
- The acknowledgment provides contact details for the person who is handling the complaint, how the complaint will be dealt with and how long it is expected to take.
- If a complaint raises issues that require notification or consultation with an external body, the notification or consultation will occur within three days of those issues being identified.
- Formal complaints are investigated and resolved within 20 working days
- If the complaint is not resolved within 20 days, the complainant, clinicians and staff who are directly involved in the complaint will be provided with an update.
- In all cases, a complaint will be given full and fair consideration.
*RT Aesthetics Ltd operates at 5 days per week. This is important to remember as non-working days are not included in the resolution time.
Intolerance Testing Medical Disclaimer:
Our test and this website does not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
All probable or possible diagnoses generated by the test or this website need to be discussed and confirmed with a qualified medical practitioner. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately. Reliance on any information provided by this website is solely at your own risk. Some of the content on this website may be provided by third parties and we are not in a position to verify this content.
We do not warrant that any such third party content is true, accurate or complete.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Website Terms Of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE —- OVERVIEW This website is operated by RT Aesthetics LTD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to RT Aesthetics LTD. RT Aesthetics LTD offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The above terms and condition are subject to have jurisdiction in courts of the United Kingdom.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall RT Aesthetics LTD, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RT Aesthetics LTD and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Knowles, Front Street, Whickham, UKM, NE16 4SN, United Kingdom.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.