HIFU Chin Sculpting
The simple truth is you don’t have to be overweight to want chin sculpting. Factors such as, age and genetics play a role in your skin sagging too.
Chin sculpting is the perfect non-surgical treatment for targeting the double chin area. Your double chin can now be a thing of the past. Using the latest HIFU Treatment, we can sculpt and tighten your jawline.
What Is Chin Sculpting?
Chin sculpting is a non-invasive double chin treatment that reduces fat and contours the jawline and neck.
How? We use HIFU technology to permanently reduce fat as well as tighten skin in the same session. Your body will naturally breakdown the dead fat in the treatment area over the next 12 weeks, and at the same time, new collagen and elastin will form, helping to lift and tighten the chin and jawline.
- Reduces Double Chin: Once the dead fat cells have been removed from the body, they’re gone for good which minimises the double chin pocket.
- Clinically Proven: The technology used in our Chin Sculpting treatments has been approved and tested for its effects.
- Contours The Jawline: HIFU works to not only reduce fat but to also lift, firm and tighten the skin around the neck, chin and jawline.
- No Downtime: Our Chin Sculpt is completely non-invasive, unlike other procedures there is no swelling or bruising post treatment, all that may be felt post treatment is slight tenderness.
- No Numbing Cream: Unlike other treatments to reduce fat around the chin, our Chin Sculpt is a comfortable treatment that requires no anaesthetic.
Double Chin Treatment
A double chin can be caused by factors such as weight gain, genetics or ageing and is one of the most common complaints we hear about in our clinics.
At RT Aesthetics Newcastle, we customise every individual chin sculpting treatment which means that the number of sessions required will vary from client to client.
Looking for other double chin reduction treatments? Why not check out:
- HIFU Treatment
- Radio Frequency
What Causes A Double Chin?
There are a number of factors that contribute to a double chin and it is usually a combination of these factors that result in a visible double chin, not just excess fat like many individuals assume. These factors include the following:
- Loose Skin
- Excess Neck Fat
- Small Chin
- Weak Chin
- Drooping Salivary Gland
- Sagging platysma Muscle
MED: HIFU Ultra is one of our best treatments for jowls and uses highly focused ultrasound waves to target the deep structure layers of the skin that tighten and produce new collagen, resulting in tighter more firmer skin.
HIFU is a proven method to tighten and lift the skin. The device has been tested and approved for the tightening the skin. HIFU neck and face lift treatment has shown to be both popular and effective treatment across the UK with many celebrities trying the treatment for themselves.