4D HIFU Treatment
4D HIFU targets underlining skin levels including the SMAS (muscle layer) at the right energy and temperature to tighten, lift and strengthen for a more youthful you.
4D HIFU uses focused ultrasound far beneath the top skin layer to promote the body’s own collagen production, for skin tightening and lifting.
What is 4D HIFU Treatment
4D HIFU came out in 2017 and has been used in many salons across the UK. If you want to skip to the latest HIFU then please click here. HIFU is updated yearly and in the last 3 years it has come a long way. The latest HIFU generation is MED: HIFU Ultra.
Although not all clinics will offer this new MED: HIFU Ultra treatment as it requires a specialist aesthetic practitioner to operate the machine. However, this machine is proven to work and we would definitely say this machine is far better then 4D & 5D HIFU. It fires 950,000 more focused ultrasound dots within the skin and is proven to be 92% more effective than 4D & 5D HIFU.
4D HIFU prices can range depending on the clinic and location, however the average prices are shown below. Remember if you see a clinic offering treatments much lower than below its more than likely not the same treatment and could be unsafe or offer no results. After all it is your face at the end of the the day so it is important to check out the clinic first by checking reviews, photos and if they have done this treatment for a long time.
Average Price For 4D HIFU
- Full Face – £900 – £1500
- Full Face & Neck – £1100 – £2000
- Neck to Jawline (Jowls) – £750 – £1250
We have posted a blog telling you the top 10 things to look for when looking at a HIFU clinic.
Click here to read this blog post.
HIFU Technology Timeline
- HIFU Treatment
- 3D HIFU Treatment
- 4D HIFU Treatment
- 4D Ultra HIFU
- HIFU Ultra
- MED: HIFU Ultra (only used by approved medical clinics)
There was another device realised in 2018 called 5D HICE ICE, however this was a cheap Chinese copy of the machine and its effects have been little proven. The device has caused many injuries and severe side effects in the UK. You can read more about 5D ICE by clicking here. We would strongly recommend against this technology and going to an approved HIFU clinic.
Medical Grade HIFU Treatment
RT Aesthetics Newcastle is the only clinic in the North of England to offer MED: HIFU Ultra facial treatments. With MED: HIFU Ultra the results are 92% more effective with an increase rate of 97% client satisfaction.
MED: HIFU Ultra have their own serial number to track each clients results, they fire 950,000 more dots into the treatment area, resulting in increased results and efficiency. This is 6 times more than 4D or 5D HIFU alone.
10 Tips To Find A Good HIFU Clinic
It is very important that you look for a safe clinic to have a HIFU Treatment. It is important that these treatments are completed by a highly trained aesthetic practitioner. We have our top things to look for when choosing a good HIFU clinic.
- Insurance – Do they have appropriate insurance to complete the treatment? It is important they have this so that if anything goes wrong (which is rare if they are using medical grade HIFU) you can claim compensation. You may not believe it but there are many clinics that do these treatments with no insurance!
- Medical Grade Machine – It is important that you go to a clinic with a medical grade device. They should use the latest medical grade HIFU device that has proven results and is proven to be safe. It is important todo lots of research on the clinic and the practitioner doing the treatment.
- Established Clinic – Are they a good established clinic or are they working from a backstreet clinic or out of their house? It is very important you go to a clinic to have this treatment, this is for many different factors such as, hygienic reasons, professionalism, a point of contact if you need anything and remember it is your face after all!
- Reviews – Have you checked the clinics reviews? They should have lots of reviews on trusted review sites like, YELL, Google, Trustpilot and FeeFo. This ensures that clients are happy, they haven’t suffered nasty side effects and that they have had good results post-treatment.
- Price – Are they too cheap? We all want a good deal but if it sounds too cheap you could be look at a cheap copy device HIFU. This could pose serious risk and wasted money. Like the saying goes, if it’s too good to be true it probably is.
- Awards – Have they won any awards for their treatments or customer care. It is important you check this at the clinic, on their website or on sites such as YELL.
- Discount Sites – This point is very similar to the above on pricing of the treatment. If they are on sites such as Groupon and Wowcher you need to ask yourself why. These treatments are not cheap and if they are on them sites then you’re more than likely not getting the same treatment. We have heard so many horror stories of clients getting treatments from these sites.
- Qualified & Trained – It is very important that the aesthetic practitioner who does your HIFU treatment is properly trained, knowledge and knows what todo if anything goes wrong.
- Before & After photos – Have the clinic got lots of photos of their work? Most clinics will have before and after photos on their Instagram and Facebook pages. Check that these photos are genuine and the work of the clinics.
- Consultation – Do not rush into having a HIFU treatment, as you need to look at everything before making an informed choice. It is important that you have a face-to-face consultation appointment with the aesthetic practitioner who does the HIFU treatments and ask any questions you have. A good clinic will go through you medical history, look at your skin, give you their honest advice, explain the treatment in detail and explain all side effects.