Fat Freezing Treatment Cost
Fat freezing is a non-surgical procedure that involves the freezing of fat cells resulting in a smoother contour to the treated body area.
During treatment, a special medically-certified suction device is applied to the desired area to cool the fat. Over time, the fat cells die and are broken down and excreted by the body. The skin and other body cells remain unaffected by the freezing. The treatment comes with no downtime and side effects are minimal. Advantages of cryolipolysis over liposuction include:
- Lower Risk of Complications.
- No General Anaesthetic.
- No down Time.
- Limited Side Effects (mild and transient bruising, swelling and redness).
- Simple Aftercare.
Another plus point is the lower average cost per treatment of Cryolipolysis compared to liposuction. On the average two fat freezing treatments of one body zone cost £750 whereas liposuction usually costs between £3750 – 6500.
Cryolipolysis is designed to rid stubborn areas of fat that is hard to get rid of through lifestyle, for example, the chin, stomach, back and arms. Cryolipolysis (fat Freezing) sessions last approximately 1 – 2 hours, during which time you can enjoy catching up on your favourite Netflix series, read a book or even go to sleep.
At the end of Cryolipolysis treatment the vacuum turns off, the applicator is removed and the area is massaged, which help improve the final results. The massage promotes blood flow into the area that has been treated, during which the aesthetic practitioner will explain how you will continue to body brush at home.
How Much does Fat Freezing Cost
The cost of fat freezing depends on many different factors, such as the treatment area, the clinic, the location and the machine used. The cost below are an average cost of the treatment in the UK.
- Cryolipolysis cost for arms starts at £500
- Cryolipolysis cost for belly / abdomen starts at £500 – £850
- Cryolipolysis cost for calves starts at £500
- Cryolipolysis cost for chin starts at £ 450
- Cryolipolysis cost for knees starts at £500
- Cryolipolysis cost for love handles starts at £500
- Cryolipolysis cost for saddle bags starts at £500
- Cryolipolysis cost for thighs starts at £500
To get the best results from your Cryolipolysis treatment it is recommended that you have two treatment sessions 4 weeks apart, and follow the aftercare advice given. For the price Cryolipolysis is excellent value for money – click here to see our pricing.