Hydrafacials, Your Secret Weapon For Oily Skin
Estimated reading time 4 minutes
Revitalise Your Skin: Why HydraFacials are the Perfect Choice for Oily Skin
Do you find yourself constantly battling the shine on your face, dealing with enlarged pores, and combating pesky blackheads? If you have oily skin, you know the struggle.
The good news is that there’s a skincare treatment tailored just for you – the HydraFacial. Let’s explore why HydraFacials are a game-changer for individuals with oily skin, offering a refreshing and effective solution to your skincare concerns.
At RT Aesthetics, our HydraFacial treatment is more than just a facial, it is a popular non-invasive treatment that uses patented technology to combine cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection all in one session.
It’s clinically proven to work from the inside and out, this is also proven in the immediate visible results from receiving this treatment.
A HydraFacial combines six treatments in one and is used to help treat and diminish a variety of skin imperfections, them being; wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, dry skin and oily/acne prone skin.
An In To Oily Skin,
Let’s not forget that our skin is an organ, and when it is lacking hydration it starts to produce oil and for people with oily skin that means an excessive amount but remember, just because your skin produces more natural oils doesn’t mean that your skin requires any less moisture.
Without moisture your skin will become dehydrated and begin to overcompensate by producing more oil. Oily skin is really caused by the overproduction of sebum and excess sebum can be caused by many things such as, stress, hormonal shifts/imbalances, poor diet, poor diet, pollution or even improper skincare.
What Can You Do?
As someone with oily skin it is imperative that you use or find products that help add more moisture to the skin without adding more oil. As someone with oily skin you should be opting for more water based moisturisers as they would as they are less rich than their oilier counterparts.
We have an amazing organic skincare line that is perfectly suited and created for oily skin, you can get our range half off for the festive season: shop now
A perfect moisturiser for oily skin would be a lighter moisturiser. A light moisturiser provides adequate hydration without adding unnecessary heaviness, helping to maintain a balance in oil production.
Away from products dermatologists and skincare junkies alike will want you to consider adding a facial to your skin care regimen. Facials are an essential element of skin care and should not just be looked at as something luxury. As mentioned previously, your skin is still an organ and the largest one might I add.
HydraFacials can be beneficial for individuals with oily skin. Here are some reasons why a HydraFacial may be a good option for those with oily skin:
- Deep Cleansing: HydraFacials include a thorough cleansing and exfoliation step, which can help remove excess oil, dead skin cells, and other impurities from the skin. This deep cleansing can be particularly beneficial for individuals with oily skin prone to congestion and blackheads.
- Extraction: The extraction step in a HydraFacial uses a gentle suction to remove debris from the pores. This can be helpful for individuals with oily skin who may be more prone to clogged pores and blackheads.
- Hydration without Excess Oil: While addressing oily skin concerns, HydraFacials include the infusion of hydrating serums that typically contain ingredients like hyaluronic acid. These hydrating ingredients can help balance the skin by providing moisture without adding excess oil.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Some HydraFacial serums may contain anti-inflammatory ingredients, which can be beneficial for calming irritated or inflamed skin. This can be particularly helpful for individuals with oily skin who may also experience redness or inflammation.
- No Downtime: HydraFacials generally have minimal to no downtime, making them a convenient option for individuals with busy schedules. There’s typically no need for recovery time, and you can resume your regular activities immediately after the treatment.
While HydraFacials can be suitable for oily skin, it’s essential to communicate your specific concerns and skincare goals with the skincare professional performing the treatment. They can tailor the treatment to address your individual needs and may recommend specific serums or boosters that are suitable for oily or acne-prone skin.
If you’re interested to know more about the step by step process to a HydraFacial then please head over to our previous blog post using this link – read now
Want to book an appointment with us? Book Now or call us on 0333 050 0575