We all have parts of our bodies we’d like to change, and it’s completely natural to feel less confident in our own skin as we age. Of course, every body is beautiful and should be appreciated, but sometimes, we need a little help to feel confident again.
At RT Aesthetics, we offer BTL Exilis Ultra Body, a revolutionary treatment that targets cellulite reduction, skin tightening and body sculpting. Read on to learn more about what it is, how it works and the benefits of undergoing treatment sessions at our clinic.
What is BTL Exilis Ultra Body?
BTL Exilis Ultra Body uses an award-winning device that is designed for both the face and body. In terms of your face, neck and décolleté, the device will provide rejuvenating results, encouraging collagen production to help tighten the skin and reduce fine lines, wrinkles and sagging.
For your body, the BTL Exilis Elite device will target cellulite to help sculpt your figure, ensuring stubborn fat cells and pockets melt away in areas like your stomach, back, legs, arms and knees. In particular, it can help to sculpt and tighten love handles, inner thighs, outer thighs, back fat, bingo wings and banana rolls (under bum).
How BTL Exilis Ultra Body works
BTL Exilis Ultra Body is a non-invasive treatment that uses two technologies at the same time: ultrasound and radiofrequency. These penetrate the skin to heat up the underlying fat cells, causing them to shrink and eventually be eliminated by the body’s natural metabolic processes.
Additionally, the heat energy stimulates collagen production, which results in tighter, firmer skin. To make sure the skin doesn’t overheat, the Exilis device comes with Dermal Temperature Control (DTC) and Energy Flow Control (EFC), monitoring your skin temperature and pausing every 30 seconds to allow for greater control during treatment. This also helps to minimise discomfort, although most patients compare it to a hot stone massage sensation.
Each treatment session usually lasts 30 – 60 minutes depending on how many areas you’re looking to address. For optimal results, we recommend a series of 4 sessions every 7 – 14 days.
The benefits of BTL Exilis Ultra Body
There are many benefits to undergoing a BTL Exilis Ultra Body treatment at RT Aesthetics. Some of these are:
- It offers noticeable results fast – With BTL Exilis Ultra Body, you’ll see results in as little as 4 – 12 weeks, with each session improving on the last. You will feel the difference – not only are the results noticeable to the eye, but you’ll also be able to feel them. The increase in collagen production will leave your skin feeling softer and smoother.
- It is completely safe – BTL’s technology is completely safe to use. The handheld device comes complete with features such as EFC and DTC to ensure that the heat levels are appropriate and remain safe for your skin.
- It’s FDA-approved in the US – this further reiterates just how safe the BTL Exilis Ultra Body treatment is. FDA approval means the device has been checked and tested for this particular application, so you can relax and enjoy the process free of worry.
- It’s non-invasive – BTL Exilis Ultra Body is a great alternative to many other popular treatments like the “tummy tuck”, which achieves similar results but requires you to undergo surgery, which can be painful and comes with a much longer recovery time. Because it is non-invasive, you’re at a reduced risk of experiencing complications too.
- It’s more affordable – BTL Exilis Ultra Body is also a more affordable option compared to many other treatments on the market – prices start at £200. Plus, it provides guaranteed results that we know you’ll be happy with.
How to ensure optimal results
To ensure optimal results from BTL Exilis Ultra Body, you’ll need to follow some aftercare advice during your treatment schedule, including:
- Aim to drink 2 – 3 litres of water each day, which will help to flush the dead fat cells out of your body
- Exercise for at least 1 hour a week to improve your metabolism
- Follow a healthy eating plan and reduce your intake of carbohydrates, alcohol and caffeine
- Perform regular body brushing to stimulate the lymphatic system
- Avoid hot showers or baths for 24 hours
- Avoid blood thinners like aspirin and ibuprofen as these can increase the risk of bruising
Are there any risks associated with BTL Exilis Ultra Body?
While risks are rare, some patients do report mild redness, swelling and bruising after the treatment. If you do experience some side effects, they should only last for 48 hours.
How long does the treatment take?
This depends on how many areas of your body you are hoping to target, but each session usually lasts for a minimum of 30 minutes. With no recovery or downtime needed, you can get back on with your day immediately afterwards.
How many sessions do I need?
For optimal results, we advise you to have four treatment sessions roughly 7 – 14 days apart. To maintain the results long-term, we also recommend that you return for a top-up session after 6 – 12 months.
How much is BTL Exilis Ultra Body?
The exact price will vary depending on how many areas you are looking to target, but prices range from £200 to £450 for one session. For 4 sessions, prices start at £675 and rise to £1650.
Who is the treatment suitable for?
BTL Exilis Ultra Body is recommended for anyone over the age of 25. However, if you have a pacemaker, are pregnant or have undergone surgery in the targeted area, then the treatment will not be suitable for you. You can speak to a member of our team for more guidance.
Book your treatment at RT Aesthetics today!
To find out more about the BTL Exilis Ultra Body treatment available at RT Aesthetics, request a callback today. We’re a leading clinic based in Newcastle, offering many revolutionary treatments that aren’t available elsewhere in the North East.