725 item Intolerance Testing Newcastle
A food intolerance is difficulty digesting certain foods and having an unpleasant physical reaction to them. It causes symptoms, such as bloating and stomach pain, which usually come on a few hours after consuming the food. The number of people who believe they have a food intolerance has risen dramatically over recent years, but it’s hard to know how many people are truly affected. Many people assume they have a food intolerance when the true cause of their symptoms is something else.
The 725 item hair intolerance test includes a wide range of food, non-food items, pollens and plants found in and around your home. All we require at RT Aesthetics is a small sample of your hair. The expert lab technicians then take your hair, which is analysed in our lab as so that we can discover what is causing your potential intolerance symptoms.
The testing facility completed tests on more than 400,000 samples received worldwide and has over 10 years of experience dedicated to helping people restore their body’s natural balance. Additionally, the Mars III (Multiple Analytical Resonance Systems) bioresonance equipment used at the facility for testing is manufactured and recognised as a medical scanning device class 11a according to ISO EN 13485.
The test covers a wide range of dairy, wheat and eggs, whilst also testing your hair sample against fruit and vegetables. After your hair has been tested, you will receive an easy-to-understand report which lists all of the items which will cause a reaction. Also in the report is a list of advice on how to change your diet to remove these items. This test offers more coverage than our other tests, as well as an accurate analysis of the items you should avoid. By following the advice in your report, you will feel happier and healthier! Watch this video below explain how quick, easy and effective food intolerance testing can be.
What Are The Symptoms of Food Intolerance
In general, people who have a food intolerance tend to experience the following although this is not a complete list and some people may experience different symptoms:
- Tummy Pain,
- Skin Rashes
These symptoms usually come on a few hours after eating the food. It can be difficult to know for sure whether you have a food intolerance as these are very general symptoms that are typical of many other conditions.
Is It A Food Intolerance or Food Allergy
A Food Allergy:
- Food Allergy is a reaction from your immune system (your body’s defence against infection) – your immune system mistakenly treats proteins found in food as a threat.
- Food Allergy can trigger typical allergy symptoms, such as a rash, wheezing and itching, after eating just a small amount of the food (these symptoms usually come on rapidly).
- Food Allergy is often to particular foods – common food allergies in adults are to fish and shellfish and nuts, and in children to milk and eggs as well as to peanuts, other nuts and fish.
- Food Allergy can be serious and life threatening.
A Food Intolerance:
- Food Intolerance does not involve your immune system – there is no allergic reaction, and it is never life-threatening.
- Food Intolerance causes symptoms that come on more slowly, often many hours after eating the problem food.
- Food Intolerance only results in symptoms if you eat reasonable amounts of the food (unlike an allergy, where just traces can trigger a reaction).
- Food Intolerance can be caused by many different foods.
Food Intolerance Testing Newcastle
Book a face to face consultation today to learn more about food intolerance testing. During the consultation the aesthetic practitioner will talk about the food intolerance test and what to expect. If you want to go ahead they will take a sample of your hair, fill out the lab paperwork and book a follow up appointment to go through your results.